We are looking for a permanent full-time SAP Manufacturing & Logistics Senior Consultant to come in and join our growing Manufacturing and Logistics Studio, as well as adding to the development of our internal capability. If you are interested in expanding your career opportunities this opportunity is for you!
You will be working as a hands-on SAP Logistics Consultant, designing & delivering solutions against specifications and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures, ensuring completion within allocated timescales.
You’ll need to have demonstrable experience of working on SAP project lifecycles, ideally within the Manufacturing and Supply Chain industry and have the following qualifications and skills:
🏅 Skills and experience required:
- 7-8 years’ experience as an SAP Materials Management consultant.
- Participation in Blueprinting sessions, capturing business requirements and proposing solutions.
- SAP MM, WM and/or EWM implementation and configuration expertise.
- Good understanding of purchasing and warehousing processes.
- Good knowledge of SAP integration points.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in debugging, finding issues and communicating clearly with developers.
- Official SAP Certification.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- SAP Support Experience.
- Experience in FI-CO, PP, APO.
- Experience in migrations to S/4HANA.
- Reporting experience, creation of dashboards.
🏆What’s on offer
- Long-term relationship with Championsys
- Immediate hiring
- Multinational environment
- Constant trainings to master your skills
- Positive working environment
- Strong organizational culture built on our 5 core values: teamwork, happiness, innovation, ethics and quality.
- Competitive salary
Learn more about our specific requirements below and explore our social media channels to hear from our people what it’s like to work at Championsys.
Ready to join us? Apply now! 💌