We are looking to hire a Salesforce Senior Consultant to come in and join our growing Salesforce Studio, as well as adding to the development of our internal capability.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll work within an engagement team and be responsible for pre-sales, identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
You’ll need to have demonstrable experience of working on Salesforce project lifecycles, ideally within the Sales & Service Cloud and have the following qualifications and skills:
☑️Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics
- 2+ years leading/managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Experience working as Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, other)
- Salesforce certifications
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Have any or all of the following salesforce certifications: Salesforce Administrator / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision-makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
- Ability to work independently and run multiple task assignments
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
🏆What’s on offer
- Long-term relationship with Championsys.
- Multinational environment.
- Constant training to master your skills.
- Positive working environment.
- Strong organizational culture built on our 5 core values: teamwork, happiness, innovation, ethics and quality.
- Competitive salary.
Learn more about our specific requirements below and explore our social media channels to hear from our people what it’s like to work at Championsys.Ready to join us? Send your CV to People now!