We are seeking to hire a Salesforce Architect. Summary: We are looking for a strong Salesforce Field Service Technical Architect with strong leadership skills and a talent for shepherding projects along in a timely and efficient manner so that companies can do more.. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
- Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Create and defend solution estimate and SOW
- Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA’s, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications
- Handle expectations with clients, Championsys colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd parties – i.e., be able to influence and guide towards successful outcomes
- Disseminate standard methodologies on solution positioning and delivery.
- Own the solution and provide architectural oversight of the solution throughout the project
- Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on implementation approach and sophisticated configuration issues
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and ensure solution aligns with original scope
- Work with project team to develop and validate estimates to support any Change Orders
- Participate in project status meetings, as requested by the Delivery Lead/Project Manager
- Contribute to estimating and SOW templates for future phases
- Lead business and technical requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Understand SFS Scheduling and optimization configuration, out-of-box capabilities and configuration of scheduling policies, work rules & Service Objectives
- Understand Field Service Mobile app capabilities, including offline architecture, capabilities and how to complement it with other supporting architecture including Salesforce Mobile app and third-party mobile applications
- Understand SFS resource management, contractors, timesheets, operating hours, shifts, primary and secondary territory setup. inventory management (return, request & track)
- Understand API capabilities to integrate in and out of Salesforce and SFS API capabilities
- Understand Salesforce Field Service (SFS) architecture, Work Order and Service Appointment life cycle, bulk scheduling, dispatch, unschedule. Preventive maintenance and configuration of Dispatcher Gantt
- Maintain and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Mentor more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on the Salesforce.com platform
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Salesforce Field Service (SFS)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Technical Consultant and/or Technical Architect.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
Bonus Points If
- You have a strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving
- You have experience in migrating customers from click software to Salesforce Field Service (SFS)
- You have experience in hands on design, prototyping, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- You have experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- You have experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Service Cloud, or ServiceMax.
- You have awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- You have experience in a consulting organization.